1.23.2012

The End is Near

Shopping at Wally World last night and saw a couple of interesting things. First was this:




TONS of Auguson Farms products and all at really damn good prices.

Second thing I saw that made me do a double-take was the new Sig Sauer AR-15 in the Sporting Goods section.

They also had a good clearance deal on 28 gauge shotshellls.  I have quite a bit of ammo for guns that I dont own yet J but I was able to resist picking those shells up!  It was hard though!!

If you aren’t stocking up, you just arent paying attention.
.

2 comments:

Helene Burnett said...

In our case, it'll be replacing what we ate this past summer. Three jars of jam and 6 Dinnners in the jar left.

Always prepare ahead. It's better to have it and not need it than the reverse!

However, the Dalai Lama and NASA assure us the world isn't ending in December. I think it depends on the elections is November.

Mom said...

You don't know ANYONE with a 28 ga.? Huh!