6.16.2011

One Thing Leads to Another

It always makes me feel good when I see that a website that I get a lot of enjoyment and education from has linked to another one of my favorite sites.  I havent ever seen a connection between the two before but I might have missed it, but anyhow, it is good to know that Ann Barnhardt (post on June 16th) is linking to the Woodpile Report and the Eight Things to Expect Under Martial Law post.

And because of one of those one-thing-leads-to-another deals that I love so much, I discovered over at the Western Rifle Shooters place (via Anns site) that Matthew Bracken has a new book out, the 4th in the Enemies Foreign and Domestic series: Castigo Cay.  I think it is pretty cool that my mom may be just as excited as I am about that!

Hip and leg are doing much better.  I quit taking the Prednisone as it was messing with my blood sugar levels as well as my eyes and the doc says I can take ibuprofen instead only problem with that is that the ibuprofen is hard on your kidneys (or kidney in my case).  Did some research and as long as I dont overdo it with the ibuprofen, I should be ok.

.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for the heads up! Just bought the kindle....you can borrow it soon!